1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I don't konw if this is the right place to post this but if not please feel free to move it.............

We were cleaning out some boxes at the shop and came across some old 1911 stuff. Mostly old slides and mainspring housing, some old triggers, and hammers. We were going to dump the stuff when someone suggested someone might want them. Is there a market for type of stuff, or should I just dump them?

·
Administrator
79,229 Posts
Definitely DO NOT dump them! You wouldn't believe the market for old 1911 parts, especially if any of it is USGI. I might suggest you do up an inventory of the components and list them in the For Sale section of this forum. If you need any help valuating any of the pieces feel free to e-mail me offline.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Don't ash can them, they are getting scarse and good parts are getting harder and harder to find. The dreaded Ebay may be able to give you some idea also as to what some parts are going for. Definately take Dana up on his offer to evaluate them. You can always dump them on my doorstep free of charge :biglaugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.