1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I was shooting with my friends and I noticed that the rear sigth on my SA was getting loose. I was a little frustated by that, but since it can be retighted I just did that. After a couple of hours and rounds I reholstered the gun in a IWB, its my CCW, and went home.

Then went with my wife to the movies. After returning from the movies I placed the gun in my nightstand, and to my surprise the rear sigth was gone! My wife and I looked all over the house and car for it. I can't know for sure where the rear sigth went off. This morning I requested some info on adjustable sigths. Now I MUST buy a rear sigth.:(

I just emailed SA, I hope they can help me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning (10:12AM) I send an email to SA regarding the loss of the rear sight and this is Deb's reply(12:36 PM):

Email the information on your pistol below, along with your name and complete shipping address, to [email protected]. They will be able to send you the correct sight for the pistol.
Thanks!

Deb
SA customer service, and especially Deb, really made me think twice about getting another 1911 from other company. From now on is SA or nothing.:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts