1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man, today Rob the Postman delivered my Christmas present. Another good looking set of custom handmade grips from Hakan Pek. I swear this man is the King of custom wood grips! This is a set of Half and Half made from Desert Ironwood loving placed on my Kimber Compact Aluminum Stainless. You guys might remember the other set he made me earlier this year for my Custom IDPA Sistema( same pattern in Birdseye Ambonia) Guys, if you need custom grips, give Hakan a call, his prices are great and he even signs and puts a serial number on each set of grips he sells! Now for the pictures

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
Beautiful, as ususal. Since Hakan engraves a serial number into each set, maybe we should have an ownership roster.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Sign Me Up!

Sign me up! I have grips by Hakan on my CZ75 B, CZ PCR, CZ40B, Colt Commander, Balester-Molina, and soon I will have a set for my Star BM. I love the look and feel of Hakan Pek's grips. Regards, Richard:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hakan?

Beautiful grips!!!! Can someone give me the website address for Hakan and his work? Many thanks.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the link............

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great looking grips...I can hardly wait for mine to come!!! (Hopefully anyday now?)

I'm jealous!!!:D

I think my next set will be the Desert Ironwood.

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
Hakan could make beautiful grips out of a 2x4! Raw talent.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
AZ Husker said:
Hakan could make beautiful grips out of a 2x4! Raw talent.
Yep. I keep thinking I have to find a way to afford another 1911 so I can have some more grips made...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts