1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my new RIA today. It is the 45 FS Tactical II. Love the way it feels in the my hand and love the look of it. It was a tough decision between it and the 2011 45 Tactical with NS. Since I got this one now I have to save money for the 2011 Tactical :D :D. I apologize for the bad phone pictures. Took them as soon as I got it.

Interesting that it has the new small RIA logo. The RIA 10mm I bought last month still has the old style logo.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
MIAMI, have you joined the "Rock A Month" club? :rofl:

Where did you get this pistol from? I just bought a Tact II from Cheaper than Dirt...

Don't know that I'd put that (Cheaper Than Dirt) in print! After their price gouging during the past firearms crisis, most of us have sworn never to spend a penny with them in the future. :grumble:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I bought my RIA from CTD in McKinney. If I were to boycott every company that offended me in the past, I wouldn't be able to by a single thing!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get this pistol from? I just bought a Tact II from Cheaper than Dirt...
Got it from Buds (free shipping). I was looking to buy it locally but asking price was at least $100.00 more. I am really happy with it. :D :D.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MIAMI, have you joined the "Rock A Month" club? :rofl:

Don't know that I'd put that (Cheaper Than Dirt) in print! After their price gouging during the past firearms crisis, most of us have sworn never to spend a penny with them in the future. :grumble:

I believe I am on a path of no return. :rofl: I am already saving money for the next one.I am planning on getting the 2011 45 FS Tactical with NS. :D
I checked CTD website but I have had great CS from Buds, so I got it from them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you gentleman. I appreciate the welcoming to the Rock Pile!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts