1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again from Romania,

A good friend of mine opened the doors of his personal collection. The collection has approximately 1200 weapons and is among the largest in Romania. Not to be misunderstood, nothing in the collection is for sale and there is no advertising at any company. These are just some beautiful things that are in Romania and that many of them have come to us from the United States.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Looks like my armory......just 1125 guns bigger than mine. Lol

Who's your friend? Florin Citu?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Awesome thanks for sharing. I had to watch it like 8 times.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Hello again from Romania,

A good friend of mine opened the doors of his personal collection. The collection has approximately 1200 weapons and is among the largest in Romania. Not to be misunderstood, nothing in the collection is for sale and there is no advertising at any company. These are just some beautiful things that are in Romania and that many of them have come to us from the United States.

😍

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm sure we all drooled watching the video. I may need an IV. Can you imagine the ammo this guy has? No wonder we can't get any...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
75,199 Posts

·
Registered
25,323 Posts
Oddly enough I did see a S&W Sigma in there...
I remember touring through a museum in Lima Peru. And in a case of mostly 16th century matchlocks they had a Stevens 311 double barreled shotgun stuck in there amongst them. I was a bit amused by this.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Impressive and tastefully presented!!
(Rich or poor - it pays to have money!)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts