1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
488 Posts
Typical progressive-liberal hypocrisy.

These same prog-libbies NEVER bring up the FACT that concealed carry permit holders are one of the most law-abiding groups of citizens in the entire country.

This article compares the crimes stats of carry permit holders to LEOs, and I suspect that the difference would be even more striking if it was possible to compare and contrast those same stats between carry permit holders and politicians...

Fact or Fiction? Concealed Carry Permit Holders Will Commit Crimes

This is only one of many, many such articles that state the truth and facts about this issue.

· Registered
558 Posts
The politician should be told to shut up and just keep taking his payola money. His counsel is neither needed nor wanted. We already have sufficient sources for revisionist history in modern-day America.
Politician's are told to shut up at the voting booth. Apparently the folks in NJ like what this guy has to say or are not smart enough to elect someone else.

My question is how do people like this keep getting elected?

· Registered
Colt Ser 70, Colt M1911A1, Remington Rand M1911A1, Browning 1911-22, Springfield 1911 RO Compact
546 Posts
Reactions: Faulkner

· Registered
Colt Ser 70, Colt M1911A1, Remington Rand M1911A1, Browning 1911-22, Springfield 1911 RO Compact
546 Posts
Politician's are told to shut up at the voting booth. Apparently the folks in NJ like what this guy has to say or are not smart enough to elect someone else.

My question is how do people like this keep getting elected?
Idiot, moronic voters, that's how.

Reactions: Faulkner

· Registered
459 Posts
It is always refreshing to see that complete idiots are elected to other state’s legislature’s. We have perfected the aggressive stupidity of approving gun laws in spite of the Constitution. Somehow, these clowns have a few common traits…

they love high taxes…
they think that we subjects…er…citizens are completely criminal and stupid…
they consider themselves saviors of all that is America…
they want to tear down anything that is good, wholesome and fair…

Reactions: 2aCrisis

· Registered
29,542 Posts
Not that big of a stretch to see this as most of these gun control laws that were enacted back in the day. They were an extension to the Northern states of Jim Crow laws. Enacted with the idea that they would be selectively enforced. Coopted over the years to what we see today. An old boys network as the only people that would be allowed to avail themselves of all of their constitutional rights. What a pile of crap. Shame on the electorate for allowing this to prevail.

· Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,274 Posts
A rich, liberal advocate for the common man?

· Registered
1,928 Posts
What makes any of us commoners think these ”people“ are ”elected” and not selected? Do you guys really have faith and believe in free and fair elections anymore? I live in a supposedly all blue state and even all the independents and liberals in my area don't think we are electing anyone anymore.
None of them voted for the current power structure and a good number of them are Professors at a major university here. Most of them never thought we would see what we are witnessing even when they were told to push this tripe. They are worried in many cases because it was supposed to be a experiment on the youth and not take hold in a Republic. Many lean left but believe in their freedom and see that ending under the dims.
Think about that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts