1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have built several 1911's over the years including some Schuemann Comp-ed guns that required alot of machine work. I have been entertaining building a 17 Mach ll useing an Ace conversion as part of the platform. I'm just curious, would you buy one if you saw it on the shelf at your local gun shop? Here are a couple of my builds

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
What a piece of junk! I'll give you $100 for it, and I'm feeling generous. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

In all seriousness, very nice. But why the rail? Kinda like putting rimz on a Mustang GT if you ask me, but still very nice. Better than the rimz on a Mustang.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't like rail guns either but the customer who is in the 101st Air Assault wanted it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
OOOHHH. And the customer is *gulp* always right... Even when he's wrong. Army or not, he's still wrong. Wait, I guess the "or not" was irrelevant :biglaugh:

That'd be wicked nice if not for the rail. Is it bad that out of the 5 guns I have, 4 of which are current production, only 1 has a rail? And it's my Sig Mosquito :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
In answer to your question, no, I probably wouldn't by a .17 Mach II 1911. Just because I'm curious, where would you find a .17 caliber barrel?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Can you tell me what magwell is used on the railed gun in the first pic? It looks pretty nice and I was just curious what it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts