1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Prime Elite today with Bomar adjustable sights. I saw the Prodigy and liked the sights but wanted other features found on the elite so I called NIck at ACW and he added Bomars to the option list on the elite. Now that is service. Now I just have to be patient and wait for my ship date of May 3rd.

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice! it does remind me of a common poster from the 70's of a vulture. it said: 'patience my ass, i wanna kill something'. in this case, it would be 'i want to see my new 1911'! i almost ordered one of these from george last spring, now it will be a noticeably longer wait. well worth it. are you going to pick out some new grips, or leather? .45 or 9?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
.45ACP I use Roco grips but might use Ironwood on the Prime Elite. Roco's are not pretty but they shoot well in my hands.

·
Premium Member
8,230 Posts
b
I ordered a Prime Elite today with Bomar adjustable sights. I saw the Prodigy and liked the sights but wanted other features found on the elite so I called NIck at ACW and he added Bomars to the option list on the elite. Now that is service. Now I just have to be patient and wait for my ship date of May 3rd.
This may well have made an ACW pistol a must do. Ot is on the Prime option list as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts