1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a slide stop with a truly oversize pin? I see a lot of them advertised as oversize, with .200" pins; that would be the large end of normal size. I'm looking for .203" or .204".

·
Registered
21,769 Posts
Either STI or SVI, I misremember which, has made slide stops with separate lever and pin, the pin available in a wider range of different sizes than conventional one-piece. Don't know if they still do, might be worth your while to check.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Rick

...I've got one that is .202" that I have been hoarding-lol...otherwise try Greider in Ca and see if he has any in stock. Also Paul Leibenberg talks about using a .205" ...he might turn loose of one...If you want the .202" one that I have pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]...
Later-Barry

·
Super Moderator
22,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I emailed Liebenberg, and he wanted me to send my gun so he could refit the slide/frame and barrel. I was just kinda hoping someone made 'em with a selection of pin sizes. I'll check with the "S" companies, and Greider. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke to Bob Greider, and he says he has just what I'm looking for . . . if he can find them. He made a run oversize stops for someone who had bored oversized holes in a run of frames! Thanks for the tip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts