1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, I'm hardly an expert, but I believe that a paddle is an OWB (outside the waistband) holster. If you want to tuck a shirt in over the gun, it seems there are few choices. Milt Sparks makes a holster called a Versa-Max II that should fit the bill; I've got one on order but won't be getting it for another month, they're really backed up.

------------------
Scott Cooper

·
Premium Member
6,416 Posts
they go behind your belt and tucking ashirt in over them can not be done.there are holsters that attach to your belt ad allow the shirt to be tucked in at the same time.IMHO paddle hosters are best for someone that is looking for something easy to get on and off, that is their only advantage

·
Administrator
18,614 Posts
moving to Holsters..

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
I use a Fobus paddle for my Glock 32. It goes inbtween my pants and me, with the holster itself outside the waistband and belt. With an oversized sweatshirt or jacket, I've never been discovered to have a weapon on me. It's a great general duty ,inexpensive holster for me.

------------------
"Double-action in an auto pistol seems to me an ingenious solution to a non-existent problem." -Jeff Cooper G&A mag Oct. 1973

1 - 6 of 6 Posts