1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may of been asked before, but I've got a G-19 for a carry gun once I get my CHL, so is there anyone with any long term or short term experience with this particular brand of holster. Thanks for any input.

·
Administrator
18,611 Posts
Worthless...

·
Registered
38 Posts
My dog loved it for about a day, then chewed it up completely. I never thought it was even that good of a coaster, kind of insulting to coasters :p

·
Registered
270 Posts
I purchased one of those things a few years back. I wanted to carry a Glock model 27 in it. It made me look like I had a sexual problem. I never used it in public. A waste of money in my opinion. Check out the Milt Sparks web site (Versa Max 2 or Executive Companion or Watch six) or Gary Brommelland's web site. They only cost a bit more than the PagerPal and you WILL get a lifetime of use out of them. TOP QUALITY!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Unless you are using a small weapon it is not friendly. Check out Smartcarry if you need very low profile. I use one with a Kimber Ultra and it works well. Be advised, it is NOT fast but it is covert.

Also you can check out the pocket holsters from FIST. Made of Kydex, thin light and has a push off pad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts