1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Palmetto State Armory any good or should I stay away from them? And if they are any good how would you say they hold up to Colt's AR-15s?

·
Registered
152 Posts
PSA is good to go. I've had a few of their rifles with no issues. In fact, my favorite rifle is built on a PSA lower. Mil spec says it all. Their storefront is only about 30 minutes from my home, and I go there often.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
PSA is GTG if you get their brand stuff. They also sell something called PTAC which is lower level.

Any upper with either the FN or FN Cold Hammer Forged barrels and 7075 grade receivers will be as good as Colt IMO, I have one here I built that is as good as either my Colt 6920's.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
DAM. Welcome to the forum. There are a couple of threads going on right now that will help you. Look at the AR threads. Or use search function. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Yes their stuff is good. As stated above, make sure you buy their branded stuff, and when looking at their uppers buy the ones with the FN barrel. Their lowers and lower build kits have been good for me also. The last lower build kit I bought from them was a few weeks ago. It was a Magpul kit with an ACS-L stock, MOE grip, and MOE trigger housing for $139.99. Yes, that was a hell of a good deal!

They had Aimpoint PRO's on sale yesterday for $349.99 and shipping was $7.00. I just couldn't pas up ordering one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts