1911Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
7kings,... subtle/sarcastic humor is often overlooked, or just misunderstood, in print. But, I always appreciate the subtle,... to the blatant!

Kawboy,... (if I am correct),... didn't mean he would shoot it,... he meant, he would,... SHOOT........ IT!!! :sneaky:
I have no shame. I'd whip it out and show it to anyone that wants to see it. Then I'd load it up and shoot it. 馃槅

Registered
Yeah, some DA will have fun with that one if the owner is involved in a Shooting

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I've felt this way since first laying eyes on those abominations but was afraid to say anything for fear of being chastised.
Some Cabots are off the wall and plain ugly. However I have one on order. The National Standard model looks like a classic 1911 to me. The 3 star trigger is as wild as I will venture.

Registered
Waste of a good 1911, poor taste in the theme and people are really dying from the pandemic. Sad direction for this company, maybe they should send the proceeds to CDC for R&D....

Reactions: simonp67

Registered
Waste of a good 1911, poor taste in the theme and people are really dying from the pandemic. Sad direction for this company, maybe they should send the proceeds to CDC for R&D....
Wow, I had no idea that it had anything to do with covid! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Registered
Not my cup of tea so to speak but what's the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", first thing I thought was someone like Pablo Escobar would buy it. And whoa be the shooter who used that firearm for SD at least in this current justice mindset.

Registered
PANDORA'S BOX is a genuine piece and was hand-engraved by a gold and silversmith master engraver over many months of work. The gun refers to the Greek mythology when Pandora illegally opened the box given to her and evil came upon mankind. The representation on the pistol is a modification of the historical event of the Corona Pandemic of 2020-2021. Pandora has been hand-engraved in silver. She opens the box in China and from there the virus moves across the continents and spreads fear and death. The inlays are made of 999 silver / 24 carat gold and have been inlaid in the pistol. The box for this pistol was made by hand from solid cherry with metal exposed panels. The artwork is based on a model titled, 鈥淗ell Consuming Man.鈥

Reactions: USMM guy

Registered
PANDORA'S BOX is a genuine piece and was hand-engraved by a gold and silversmith master engraver over many months of work. The gun refers to the Greek mythology when Pandora illegally opened the box given to her and evil came upon mankind. The representation on the pistol is a modification of the historical event of the Corona Pandemic of 2020-2021. Pandora has been hand-engraved in silver. She opens the box in China and from there the virus moves across the continents and spreads fear and death. The inlays are made of 999 silver / 24 carat gold and have been inlaid in the pistol. The box for this pistol was made by hand from solid cherry with metal exposed panels. The artwork is based on a model titled, 鈥淗ell Consuming Man.鈥
Yup,... from Greek mythology, Pandora's curiosity wound up releasing all the ills on earth, upon humanity!

Just like this fugly 1911 being released!

But,...what some may not know, once the box was emptied of all ills upon mankind,... Pandora found one little thing left in the bottom of the box! It is called HOPE, and, hopefully, this weapon will not be repeated!

馃榿
just my .02 opinion

Registered
Not my cup of tea so to speak but what's the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", first thing I thought was someone like Pablo Escobar would buy it. And whoa be the shooter who used that firearm for SD at least in this current justice mindset.
I do not think that Pablo Escobar is buying much of anything these days. Just sayin.

Registered
I do not think that Pablo Escobar is buying much of anything these days. Just sayin.
I'm not up to date on the current list of illegal drug moguls, so like you Pablo is not in the market any longer, I recalled seeing a news article with pictures of gold plated firearms, highly engraved etc. I should add that the designer of this Pandora's Box is a highly skilled engraver, but this offering definitely would be a acquired taste.

White Air gun Trigger Black Gun barrel

Registered
While I can appreciate the skill and effort that went into the Pandora's Box 1911, no.

Maybe if I got some big gaudy rings, dressed like an extra on Sons of Anarchy AND shaved my head.
Don't think the wife will go for either. :D

Registered
Scenes of war and violent depictions have been engraved on guns for centuries. You might not like this one but the talent it took to create it is something to be admired.
There are also two others on their site, one has a dragon theme. I forget the other.

Registered
While I can appreciate the skill and effort that went into the Pandora's Box 1911, no.

Maybe if I got some big gaudy rings, dressed like an extra on Sons of Anarchy AND shaved my head.
Don't think the wife will go for either. :D
Funny because my wife kind of digs the gun!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts