1911Forum banner

Pandoras Box

3K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  1911tacticalnut 
#1 ·
I just got a message from NHC with pictures of a one of a kind 1911 called Pandoras Box. I am glad they only made one. My eyes still hurt.

#10 ·
#21 ·
Just the ticket for a Halloween party.

#29 ·
Not my cup of tea so to speak but what's the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", first thing I thought was someone like Pablo Escobar would buy it. And whoa be the shooter who used that firearm for SD at least in this current justice mindset.

#32 ·
I do not think that Pablo Escobar is buying much of anything these days. Just sayin.

#30 ·
PANDORA'S BOX is a genuine piece and was hand-engraved by a gold and silversmith master engraver over many months of work. The gun refers to the Greek mythology when Pandora illegally opened the box given to her and evil came upon mankind. The representation on the pistol is a modification of the historical event of the Corona Pandemic of 2020-2021. Pandora has been hand-engraved in silver. She opens the box in China and from there the virus moves across the continents and spreads fear and death. The inlays are made of 999 silver / 24 carat gold and have been inlaid in the pistol. The box for this pistol was made by hand from solid cherry with metal exposed panels. The artwork is based on a model titled, “Hell Consuming Man.”

Reactions: USMM guy
#31 ·
Yup,... from Greek mythology, Pandora's curiosity wound up releasing all the ills on earth, upon humanity!

Just like this fugly 1911 being released!

But,...what some may not know, once the box was emptied of all ills upon mankind,... Pandora found one little thing left in the bottom of the box! It is called HOPE, and, hopefully, this weapon will not be repeated!

😁
just my .02 opinion

#37 ·
While I can appreciate the skill and effort that went into the Pandora's Box 1911, no.

Maybe if I got some big gaudy rings, dressed like an extra on Sons of Anarchy AND shaved my head.
Don't think the wife will go for either. :D
Funny because my wife kind of digs the gun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.