1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I’m being celebrated by my relatives.

I couldn’t have a Nighthawk, so they drew for me the pistol I like in a truly customized way, bearing the avatar I use on the Forum.

“Papero” in Italian means “duck” and the pistol is on paper, so I called it Paperhawk, and obviously 45, in the wake of the most respected tradition.

Needless to say, I’ll cherish it as much as a shooting one and I proudly share its images.

Attachments

·
Administrator
75,823 Posts
When I was in elementary school I drew pictures of guns on my portfolio folder. I had gotten pretty good at it and had realistic drawings of 1911s, M-16s and UZIs all over it. This of course was back in the early 1980s and nobody gave any thought to a kid who was fascinated with guns. If a youngster did that today..... whoo-boy. o_O

·
Premium Member
9,772 Posts
When I was in elementary school I drew pictures of guns on my portfolio folder. I had gotten pretty good at it and had realistic drawings of 1911s, M-16s and UZIs all over it. This of course was back in the early 1980s and nobody gave any thought to a kid who was fascinated with guns. If a youngster did that today..... whoo-boy. o_O
If a kid did that today he would have to go for therapy for the next 4 years.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Me too! in this day and age we would probably get locked in a padded cell. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts