1911Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Para Arms 1911 on Dec. 6, 2014 which had a $100.00 mail-in rebate. I mailed in all requested forms to the rebate center but never heard another word from Para on this promotion. A couple of weeks ago I called a phone number & because of "large call volume" I left my call back phone number but never received a return call. I also, went onto the Para Rebate online & sent two emails regarding this rebate. Guess what? That's right NO REPLY on either. So after returning from vacation I noticed that I had heard nothing from Para regarding my rebate. So today I called them & actually talked to a real person who stated that they never received anything from me regarding this rebate & that it had expired last month! I've noticed that others have had problems in regards to the Para Rebate & believe everyone involved should contact the Better Business Bureau to submit their claim & to possibly file a class action against these people because I feel that it was the "typical scam" that Big Businesses like to use to draw good, honest people into purchasing their goods. Then they ignore your claim by filing it into the trash basket & tell you they never received it & the offer has expired!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts