1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am looking for the para carry 12. I live in Richmond VA and have yet to find a gun shop that has them. Does anyong know of and gun stores in VA that sell the carry 12 or any online stores that might also carry them?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Found one in Richmond

I was in Town Police Supply yesterday, and they had one in their case. They are located on the corner of Hull St Rd and Courthouse Rd in Chesterfield County. I'm sorry, I don't remember the price, but think it was around $650.00. Their phone number is 804-745-6433. They are a police supply store, but also sell to the general public.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The Carry 12 has the bobbed hammer, bobbed grip safety and bobbed thumb safety . Basically it's all bobbed out so it's easier to carry and conceal. And I think it only comes in stainless.

My 12.45 LDA has the bobbed hammer, but it also has the regular beavertail grip safety. Because of that and the thicker double stack, I had a harder time concealing it in a waist holster than my Para Carry. I did carry my 12.45 a lot, and will continue to do so, but not in a waist holster. I just sold 2 of my full size Para 9mm's to guys who are going to use them for daily carry, so it can be done.

If you can get the Para Carry for $650 I'd jump on it. I see them around here for $750-800, but I know they do come cheaper.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was back at Town Police this afternoon, and they want $699.95 for it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys, I've got 3 NIW blued P-12 mags. Where would be a good place to post them for sale? They've been on Sig Forum and Beretta Forum for quite a while. Evidently not too many Sig or Beretta owners have Para-Ordnance pistols. :) Thanks!
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts