1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make mainspring housings for them? The warthog/p10 looks like it will fit, but does anyone know? Mine has the black nylon serrated and I want a stainless checkered to match the gun, and because I like the grip of checkering better.

Also, mine has the carry option and griptor grooves with really thin grips. I wondered if anyone makes grips that length that are a little fatter, not as fat as standard 1911, but something in between?

Other than a few personal fitment things, the Carry has been awesome! No malfunctions yet in about 400 rounds except for a limp wrist-induced stovepipe while moving and shooting. Accuracy is outstanding for a 3" barrell, except for Remington UMC 230gr for some reason it just scatters everywhere like a shotgun pattern, Magtech is sweet in it though!

·
Registered
348 Posts
rubijeep,

I have a C6.45 but I can't answer your question about the MSH.

I bought a set of wood grips from:

www.woodgrips.com

They don't show all their products on the site so you'll have to call them. I ordered mine on a Monday morning and they were delivered Wednesday afternoon. They fit perfectly and have a beautiful grain in the wood,

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.