1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just wanted to know what you guys have seen on these guns. I think I paid
a little to much for mine as I paid 649.00 and have seen them on buds guns for 519.00 either way love the gun but think I got taken on the price.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so is buds guns the lowest price going? 519.00 seems to be an awesome price
for this gun. I just don't understand the price difference as I have bought from this local dealer for a long time, lets say about 30 years and always got a good price. Not always the best price but a lot better than this difference.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I actually just received my SS Expert today from grabagun.com. I paid $575 plus $6 shipping.
On their website the picture is showing old GI expert model but it is actually new Expert. Marking on new Expert's slide is slightly different, Expert lettering is smaller now similar to Elite pro.
If I am not mistaken, Buds has this model for $638, it went up from $599 a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my SS Expert a few weeks back for $620. The nitrides sell from about $560 to 615 around here. Before tax.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought my nitrided Expert at a trusted dealer that has always been fair on price. The one on the shelf was $649, but the one in the box from the back room had a sticker price of $599 and that's what he charged me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts