1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are all Para. mag. followers the same size and shape?
I bought 2 used mags for my P10-45 last week-end and learned that one of them will only load 8 rounds. Took them apart to find out why .... assumed one of them was just bindind for some reason, or another. I was wrong. It appears that at least one of the molds, used to fabricate the followers has worn, to the point that the lower radius (the surface the shell casing rests on) has gotten smaller and the leading upper edge (which is normally almost sharp) has worn to become a radius of, almost, a 1/4 inch. As a result loaded rounds never reach level they are supposed to rest upon.
Now we get to my questions .... can I use any Para. mag. follower to replace this thing, or are the P10-45 mag. followers "specific" to this model?
Is there are good supply of "after market" components for Para. mags., or am I forced to deal diract with the factory?

Appreciate any response on this.

·
Registered
251 Posts
para makes different followers for different calibers but the 45 fits all 45 mags para/arrendondo/others make followers they all cost about the same

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jwp .....
Thank you !
Now all I need is the name and phone number (or e-mail address) of someone that stocks and sells component parts for Para-Ord. mags.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts