1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to publicly say thank you to Para Ord’s customer support. Most especially to Mr. George Wedge and Ms. Caroline Crawford. George took a pro-active role in helping me with my P10 premature slide lock problem posted here. We conversed until we narrowed it down to several possibilities. George then felt it was most appropriate to send the unit back for evaluation and repair since this was a carry weapon. George asked Caroline to assist me in getting the weapon back for repair. Caroline quickly and thoughtfully answered all my questions.

This first exposure to Para Ord’s support was simply outstanding. OBTW.. George answered my post for help on a Sunday. The piece was sent back today for repair.

I will follow up with another report when the pistol has been returned. Until then I thank George, Caroline and the other nameless faces at Para Ord who will have a hand in solving my problems encountered with my P1045.

------------------
Stay Safe

Richard

·
Registered
552 Posts
My experience with Para-Ordnance. I bought a p14-45 limited (hi cap) new. The last round would fail to feed. The problem correctly identified by para support people was the slide lock was moving up just enough to stop the slide from going forward. I sent the pistol back for repair. Two days later, I had it back. Upon getting it back, I read the paper accompanying it. Para wrote on the paper that the weapon was scratched. Not. They marked it up and passed it off as being scratched upon receipt. I was really disappointed with them (trying real hard not cuss here). That being said, I really love that weapon!!
nod

1 - 2 of 2 Posts