1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just became a new Para owner with the purchase of a P12.45 with the alloy frame. I am confused about something however.

I don't like to complain, but I went to the Para website and signed up for the POA, and they e-mailed me two rebate forms that were both out of date. It would seem to me if you were going to offer a free charter membership until December 31, 2003, and that if rebates were a part of that package, that the rebates would be good until then as well instead of October 31, 2003. Is there an additional offer, is Para planning on extending the rebates, or did I just lose out by not buying my Para until this month?

Kevin

·
Registered
962 Posts
They extended the offer past the date of expiration, I don't know when the new date of ending is though. I know that they are great people to deal with and they respond to email promptly. I would bet that if you told them what your situation was, they would offer the rebate to you. It just seems they are that kind of company, for what I have read and undrestood.
Let us know how you make out.

Nala

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do I have to join the POA before I buy the pistol to get the $50 rebate? I was planning on buying a P14-45 Limited this coming weekend. Looks like according to their website you have to join the POA and then they will send you a rebate form for a pistol purchase? Am I not understanding something correctly? Thanks for any help guys, fz4vgq

·
Registered
962 Posts
Joining that club amounts to filling out an online form and giving them your email address and home address. They will them email you a rebate coupon which you print and fill out according to the instructions. About a month later you will get a new catalog, patch and membership card in the mail.
No money from you or any other action is required. Pretty simple and minimally invasive for 50 bucks.

Nala

·
Registered
472 Posts
I joined the POA club and the rebate form they emailed to me is not opening. If anyone out there has a rebate form they could email me let me know.

Thanks,
GunNut

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought my p14 at the beginning of the year, can I get the rebate? Id like to send off my coupons for the high caps but I dont think they would send them here in the PRK.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got the rebate with the form sent in a letter about the club. I sent a copy of the reciept fromthe store and the form. It took about 3 weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts