1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just curious. It's been a long time since my last order but I need to order some Para parts (spares, and a mag body to replace a smashed one) ... and I can't find where...

I thought the place I'd ordered them from was a place called "LTMS" or "Leisure Time Marketing Sales". I looked them up (no more link from Para's website) and found not much useable info.

Any help would be appreciated.

jim

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Bob, I was just gonna add you and George (EGW) as Para parts sources as well - no slight intended! :)
Also, Dawson Precision.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Bob,

I am interested in buying a few parts, mainly spare followers and a high cap replacement tube or two.

I haven't heard anything about Grams Engineering kits... what are those? You've piqued my curiosity.

Thanks for the replies,
jim

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
MacMan37,
I didn't forget you, sometimes there just is not enough hours in the day and I apologize for being so slow in answering your questions. Anyway to answer your question about the Grams kits. These are outstanding kits very well made, they come complete with the follower, extra power spring and base pad and whats really neat about them is they increase your mag capacity to 21 rounds in P-16 tubes and 18 rounds in P-14 tubes.
As for just the followers, I don't know if I have any extra Para followers left or not.
As for mag tubes I'm sold out for now.
Regards
Bob Hunter
(816) 675-2340
www.huntercustoms.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Bob,

Thanks for the reply. I have looked up Grams here and on the Web. Sometime soon I will more than likely be placing an order.

thanks,
jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts