1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Para offered a $50 mail-in rebate coupon on each pistol sold, aside from free charter membership in the Para Owners of America club. Sure influenced my decision to purchase a P-14 that I'd been lusting over. Unfortunately, this offer ended on October 31, 2003. :hrm: However, Para is well known for their exemplary customer service, so I'd give them a call and see what they can do if I was you. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for the info guys.
I've got a few more questions (I asked these elsewhere on this board also) but here goes again:

Do I have to join the POA before I buy the pistol to get the $50 rebate? I was planning on buying a P14-45 Limited this coming weekend. Looks like according to their website you have to join the POA and then they will send you a rebate form for a pistol purchase? Am I not understanding something correctly? Thanks for any help guys, fz4vgq

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't necessarily think that you have to join the POA before you buy your pistol. Para sends members their membership card and a latest catalog soon after joining. What will also hapen is that Para will e-mail you a copy of the rebate coupon immediately after you join the POA. You would then need to print out the coupon, fill it out properly, and mail it in to Para. You DO need to include a copy of your purchase receipt and a copy of the ATF form you filled out when you purchased the pistol. Make sure to copy BOTH sides of this form, as Para will need both sides to properly process your request. Your rebate check should then arrive with a nifty POA cap for you to proclaim to the world that you are a proud Para owner:D

...You will need to be patient, though, as it can take longer than a month to process your request. If you run into any problems along the way, or just want to check into the status of your membership/request, call Para. They have one of the most excellent customer service staff I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts