1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of doing some upgrade work to my MF CD, and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with any one companies parts being better than the other. A friend or two have recommended Wilson Combat parts, and other friends have mentioned Ed Brown. I like to buy the best, and would like any input, good or bad that anyone can give.

Thanks,
Dave

The Matrix has Me.

·
Registered
287 Posts
How did that waste get back on the board? That thing is so weak there is not an email address under the username profile. Anyway, I wonder what gun that thing is butchering right now. Mr. Fix-it is just a problem looking for correction.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ruger I can help you with any changes you want to make to your Chuck just let me know.

I personally would like to find a good barrel
bushing for an MS model.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I know someone who has a nice bushing. I even know where he keeps it.

Next time we have to wait for his ass and can't find him anywhere I say we do a switcheroo.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Gman8va:
I know someone who has a nice bushing. I even know where he keeps it.

Next time we have to wait for his ass and can't find him anywhere I say we do a switcheroo.
Yeah... but you two dopes would be my first suspects. The only two guys that know where I keep the keys to the gun safe!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Ruger, why did you let your buddy get so close to the scope on that 7mm, were you fishing for a laugh or what.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Gman8va:
Hey Ruger, why did you let your buddy get so close to the scope on that 7mm, were you fishing for a laugh or what.
I warned him... I think you're the only one of my friends that hasn't been kissed by that gun. Is that saying something? (Sorry Dan)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts