1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around 4 July I emailed several password reset requests that I feel were ignored. Yesterday it was by luck that I remembered my old password and it worked. Why did I not receive a password reset confirmation?????? I'm a bit miffed. 8((

·
Super Moderator
14,634 Posts
It may be your email spam filter blocked them. To prevent this, set your trusted sites in your email options when you are logged into your email and put the 1911forum as a trusted site to ensure your emails get to your inbox. Glad you remembered your old password and were able to get on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I can confirm the password reset has an issue....I tried so many times...and NEVER got a response from mods on this site.....gave up....had to creat a new email address and a new user name....just to get back on...

·
Administrator
882 Posts
The password reset tool has been repaired guys. Want to send out password resets to the inaccessible accounts, but all I got is gun_compulsive's account name.

Can those who had trouble try the "Forgot Password" link? And if it doesn't work let me know

Kevin

·
Registered
5 Posts
The software bumped me off nearly a year ago. Tried to contact the Admin, no love. Couldn't re register on my home computer because the software recognized my DSN and wouldn't let me use a new user name. Had a friend contact you and still no help. Today I re registered on my work computer and work email but I'd like to be able to use my original user account under the name "burrhead".

Can you help?

·
Administrator
882 Posts
I sent the password reset tool to your burrhead account from my end. I sent it to the gmail account on file, but if you don't receive, or if you don't have access to it anymore, let me know

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts