1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got one of these (PC9102 Custom Carry). I haven't had any luck trying to run down any info on these guns. Haven't even seen any listed on any of the auctions to get an idea of price, it's almost like either no one ever bought one or they're a great gun and no one wants to sell theirs. I looked it up on the Springfield web site, they have a picture of one and talk it up real good, but no price or specs, not even listed in their catalogue. Anyway, if you have any info, love em, hate em, I'd be interested. Thanks in advance...Sam

·
Registered
259 Posts
Specs and Price

From the Springfield Custom Shop literature:
Custom fit slide to national match frame.
Custom fit match barrel & bushing.
(bull barrel in Champion 4' and Compact 4" models)
Polish feed ramp and throat barrel.
Springfield Custom tool steel match hammer and sear.
Fit speed trigger w/custom tuned 4.5lb trigger pull.
Tune for total reliability.
Lower and flare ejection port.
Tune and polish extractor.
Full length recoil spring guide w/recoil buffer system. (5' models only)
Custom fit beavertail grip safety.
Extended thumb safety.
Low mount Novak rear sight with dovetail
serrated ramp front sight.
Bevel and polish mag well.
Checkered cocobolo grips.
Premium matte blue or parkerized finish.
"Carry Bevel" complete pistol.
2 Metalform 7 Round Magazines w/slam pads.
Custom carrying case.
Springfield Custom markings on slide.
Custom Carry available in three sizes: Service Model 5', Champion 4" & compact 4".
PC9102...........1495.00
Hope this helps,
Garry

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Geeman. Did you get that off their website? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks for the info...Sam

·
Registered
259 Posts
I sent for the custom shop catalog

Call 1-800-680-6866 or email[email protected]
It was from this info that I decided against the Custom Carry and will go with the PRO.
The diffs are standard 1911 guide rod and no recoil buff along with a ext mag well among other things...

Enjoy in safety,
Garry

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! You typed all that? Thanks man, I'd feel guilty about not buying one if you had recommended it. But I still wouldn't have bought one after seeing the price. Thanks again...Sam

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I sent for the custom shop catalog

geeman said:
It was from this info that I decided against the Custom Carry and will go with the PRO.

Is that as in PROfessional TRP? If so give us a report once you get it. I've also wondered what makes those guns so special ($2400+). BTW, I see used ones pop up all the time for $1600 - $1800, in fact I think there is one for $1800 listed on another site(just looked, it's still there). PM me if you want that info.
Thanks again....Sam

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes it on their website. Go to the Custom Shop page and download the Custom Shop Work Order pdf. It will give you a list of work options that are several pages long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts