1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nope. I'm a firm believer in putting off until tomorrow what I should have done today!
I did buy a Kimber Custom Sat., but haven't had a chance to take it out yet. I do need to sent the KZ back. I'm sure it won't "heal" itself in my safe.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEY PEAK:GUNNUTS HERE,I've herd that is only takes about 7 to 14 days to get a gun back from WILSON for repairs,I almost got ripped off on a KIMBER on gunbroker last week,did you read my Kimber super sale on the kimber forum,it was a compact stainless hd from that guy nobody can find now!M.JACOBS AUCTIONS,happy I got out bid!good luck with your wilson.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes I read it. Didn't bid, won't bid. I'm sure most internet trade is on the up and up, but things like this keeps me from making a purchase.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have bought and sold a number of guns and accessories over gunbroker and have had only one problem over the condition of a gun I purchased (ultimately caused by the sellers total lack of experience with guns-this was his only gun and he had never even fired it). The M Jacobs thing was totally obvious if anyone was paying attention. This guy had no history and was selling a ton of brand new guns with no minimum bid or reserve price. The old saying that if it seems too good to be true, its likely not true, applies. You can get some deals on gunbroker if you know your product and use a little common sense. If you know your prices you will readily tell the difference between a good deal, a bad deal, and a crook. Not much different from a gun show in my opinion!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts