1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these and maybe know of some online places I could look to find them at the best price? I'm seeing them for $150 on eBay...surely somewhere out there I could get them a bit cheaper?

Thanks for any info!

Dona

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
I have a pair, well two pairs of them, and have not had any problems with static. I like 'em. I got my first pair thru Dillon but they don't show them any more. I'm not sure but I think CDNN shows them for less than your quoted price.

·
Super Moderator
14,938 Posts
I have a pair I bought at least five years ago, and have used at least once a week, and frequently 2-3 times a week ever since. They have worked just fine with no problems. I change the batteries about every six months. I wear foam ear plugs under the muffs, and keep the volume turned to max. Dillon doesn't carry the Peltor brand any more, but I believe they have a model similiar (perhaps identical) for about $130.

Good shooting.

RR

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I bought mine from CDNN Investments about a year ago or so. Paid $119, but I believe that was a sale. You could check their web page for current price. Mine have been 100%, no static at all. I also have some friends with them and have gotten no bad reports on them.

later,
AJ

·
Registered
92 Posts
They don't fit as well as others and you get more gun noise then I like but voices sound real with them unlike others where voices are squeaky. I got mine at Midway for about $120.00.

·
Banned
7,485 Posts
I've had a set of these in OD for a few years and they work great. I get no static in them and they'll fit under a USGI helmet when necessary.

I bought mine mail order from a place in Ontario for the same price they were selling for in the US, only the price was in Canadian dollars.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Peltor Tactical 6s

I ahve not used these, but have been looking at them for a while. Thanks to all that have provided info. I found them at:

http://www.brunoshooters.com/ for $109.74

I hope this helps...

·
Registered
215 Posts
I had the Peltors a while back and didn't really care for the way it clipped the noise. It made being at the range feel like someone was clapping in your ear. I also didn't like how heavy it was... AAA batteries can get heavy. I'd like to try the Proears and see if they're any better.b

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have a pair and like them. Mine are the ones with the behind the neck style wire, instead of the over the top of the head style.
I got mine from Midway also.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have had a pair for a couple of years now and am very satisfied with them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts