1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
That's the BIG ONE!

The annual 3-day Crossroads show with the Class-3 extravaganza. Best show all year! Folks can't believe the size of it, and Phoenix's weather is wonderful in December! I'll be in uniform...obnoxious Hawaiian shirt. Check for me walking around with a couple of 1911's for sale or at the AlumaGrips booth!
Tracy

PS...John, can you set up another meet & greet for the Shot Show in your home town? :D

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
Anybody needing information about the Phoenix area? Feel free to post here, there are a bunch of us active on the forum! It'd be easy to set up an evening get-together. I've got floor space, bring a sleeping bag!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'm going.This will be the first gun show I've ever been too.Small Arms Review show should break me in good.Is the next SHOT show being held in Vegas gain?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey now.What's this business about only trade members are allowed? I thought most anyone was allowed to the past SHOT shows?

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
Anybody want to borrow my state tax number? :D
Look at the registration form...an industry business card will get you in. Print a few up at home!

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
John T Wylie Jr said:

hey maybe Ross and Shane can make it
You guys get all the cool shows. I would love it if SHOT and Blade ever made it up here. :(

Unfortunately, my schedule doesn't allow me to join you guys this year. Don't drink all the Guinness. :D

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
Shane...Why not leave the frozen tundra and join us in Phoenix next month? It's not the SHOT Show, but one hell of a gunshow!

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
I wish I could AZ!!!!!! Damn work keeps gettin' in the way of my fun!!!! :(

Besides, most of the cool toys that you 'Zona boys enjoy are prohibited weapons in Canada, even for LEO. :mad:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts