1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
WOW!!

I love the serial number!!!! Any pics of the whole DW? I'd love to see it as well....

Thanks - and congrats!!! (Oh - how does she shoot??!!!!)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
VEEERYYY SWEEEET!!!! Thanks for posting!!! So - how does she shoot???!!!! :D We want a range report..!!! ;)

Also - what grips are those?? Smooth without a medallion? I really like the wood color and grain...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I can't find this model on the Dan Wesson web site or Lew Horton. The Lew Horton is PM DP model. Where does when find this pistol?

Thanks,
Lester

·
Registered
844 Posts
Luker, thanks for the purchase, have safe fun with her. This one is quite special. Sort of a 1 of a kind.

Bob
DWF
:) :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jd-08,

The grips are Hogue Exotic Hard wood in Walnut. I am changing them to Tulipwood today. I have put 50 rounds through her without any problems at all. I just bought 400 more rounds in different brands, so I'll post a complete range report later next week.

Pardini Fan,

You will not find this model anywhere. Like Bob said..it was a special pre-Patriot run. It has a Pointman Major slide machined with an external extractor just like the Patriots. The frame is from the Pruitt with the checkered front strap.

Works for me because I prefer a high target rib and the external extractor. The checkered front strap was a bonus. She is a beauty.

Bob,

See you at 4:00pm today.

...luker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts