1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the LGS picked up my Monolith 9mm with 1.5" guarantee .. My initial Impressions are very positive cant wait to get it to the range.. The fit is Tight as a Bank vault finish is very nice this is my first Baer What do you guys think..:)

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
I bet that will be one of your favorite range guns. The balance and light caliber will be a pleasure to shoot. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Very nice, You were very fortunate to find one optioned like that. Most of us have order one and wait for months to get : NFCS, single sided safety , Magwell. F/O front. And in 9MM too, pretty rare, Congrats

·
Premium Member
3,129 Posts
Well done. Let us know if you feel any recoil. I'm willing to bet you're going to love it.

Rick

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well if you don't like it let me know I can take it off your hands.

Really.......

Sweet shooter love to have a range report and some filthy photos.

·
Premium Member
4,577 Posts
Wow, Unkle Les built a Mono H/W in 9mm??? That's awesome. I'm guessing there's going to very minimal recoil.

Congrats WEB, can't wait for a RR.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for you kind words much appreciated.. I honestly didn't know that a 9mm mono was such a oddity when I bought it.. Just thought it would be a great idea being so heavy with the 9mm cartridge and should be a pleasure to shoot..

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Wow, that's beautiful. I called CJ about a year ago and asked about ordering something like that. I was told that at the time, Les Baer did not offer the Mono with a 9 mm barrel. I presume that has changed? Or did you have another Smiff fit a 9 mm barrel? Either way, totally gorgeous! Speced perfectly!!!

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Your right, can't order a 9mm now . This pistol was probably pre-owned and ordered some year ago. You can still order in 38S and that would be the way to go anyway. You can load up more POP if you want it or need it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Your right, can't order a 9mm now . This pistol was probably pre-owned and ordered some year ago. You can still order in 38S and that would be the way to go anyway. You can load up more POP if you want it or need it.
That sounds like a great idea, Oh wait mines already on order! The 9mm must feel like a .22. All monos rock!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts