1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home with this beauty yesterday afternoon. Turned out to be even nicer in hand than I had imagined.

Narrowed it down to be a '95-'96 production National Match Enhanced. I've since located an original set of the correct rubber wraparound grips from a customer's shop. With those, it'll be back to factory correct.

Got her outside in the sun today at lunch for a couple quick snapshots.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LoL. It's definitely shiny!!

Not sure on the shooting. Not been to the range yet. I'm betting it shoots as smooth as it looks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That is ubber sweet. You got love those Bright Stainless finishes and she looks flawless. I like the full wraps with the Medallion if that is what you are after, those would look great on her. I just picked up my new 38 Super today so I am having a great day. Awesome addition Longballer71, nice job, man she's pretty.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Posted on another thread. I have the same gun with the wrap around grips. Your gun is in great condition. It is very accurate. Congrats.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, guys. Took it all down last night. As clean in side as it is out. If it has been fired in the past; it's sure hard to tell.

Have the factory wraparounds on the way. Won't be using them, but had to have the complete package. Think I'll be going with ivory on this one. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Quick shot of my GCNM with simulated ivory grips

To give you a small idea of what your Gold Cup may look like here is a
real quick pitcure of my Enhanced Gold Cop National Match BSS serial number SN061XXE made in either late 93 or early 94 with simulated Ivory grips from Spresser.
I am hoping to pick up a pair of real ivory grips before the end of the year from Spresser

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
VERY nice pistol there.

I like the "shiney's" and in my climate, it helps.

Will look GREAT when you add some ivories to that one.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Nice snag.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice, Alan. Those sims do look pretty darn good! I'm really torn between ordering up the elephant ivory or making up a special set of stags.

Thanks, US. Made that holster a few weeks back for a CS government model. Think it fits in with the bright much better.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Congrats that is one awesome looking pistol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts