1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have finally picked up my first(of many) 1991 model and I couldn't be more excited. It is a stainless full sized Springfield Armory Custom Loaded with the wraparound Hogue grips. I got it for $549.99 and it is used, but indistinguishable from a new one. Probably 100 rounds through it or so. I picked up 2 new Wison Combat 8 round mags for $26.99 each and 200 rounds of ammo to try out. One box of Hydra Shoks for testing and defense, 50 rounds of 230 grain hardball, and 100 rounds of 200 grain semi-wadcutter police rounds. I will try to make it to the range over the next week to have some fun and see how it shoots with these different types and weights of ammo. I will need to add an extended slide release and magazine release, and will likely do so in a blued finish rather than the matching stainless, for looks. Does anyone know how much money I am looking at for those modifications? Anyway, here is my picture below(if it works):

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay that didn't work..Let me try it this way:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, no luck there. I will try to do this later, maybe through MSN Photos or communities. Any advice on how to get this picture posted?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Scott,
You will need to upload your photo somewhere to post it online. You cannot have it locally on your harddrive unless you have a server running.
If you want email it to me and I will post it for you.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
It probably won't download as 1991 is a Colt trademark. Springfield is just a 1911 but a good one to most people. Now lets get the photo downloaded as we want to see it. With a name like scotty45 I like where your coming from dude.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gravity, I really appreciate your offer, but I figure if I didn't do it myself this time, I would need help again next time! I should probably set something up like this for the future, anyway. I went ahead and looked at MSN's setup, but it was too slow. I checked out the link by walangkatapat, and went ahead and signed up. So, for the third time, here goes nothing...

Thanks guys!

http://photoasa.com/cgi-bin/anlogin.fcg?u=scotty45&p=45ACP

------------------
"I may be slow walker, but I never walk back" --Abraham Lincoln

[This message has been edited by Scotty45 (edited 07-16-2001).]

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Here you go.

I hope this works.

·
Banned
725 Posts
I checked out the link by walangkatapat, and went ahead and signed up.
After Photopoint started charging ArmySon posted the Photoasa link as an alternative.

------------------
"Gun Control is Only to Protect Those in Power."

[This message has been edited by walangkatapat (edited 07-16-2001).]

·
Administrator
18,614 Posts
Moved to Springfield Forum...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts