1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love looking at everyone's guns...I am interested in seeing what everyone has for guns for the range and games..

guns for Steel shooting, Ipsc open, limited, L10, Production, IPSC modified, bullseye, IDPA ESP, Bianchi cup, bowling pins, ICORE..

Thanks for contributing...

·
Super Moderator
13,423 Posts

Here is one of them, shot it at the 2002 IDPA National, CDP.

·
Super Moderator
13,423 Posts
If it wasn't for that piece, I'd be a nobody. :(

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Ok, I get to post pics of my toys. :D

Upper is a Classic Stainless Target .45, lower is a Caspain .40/10mm.

Hey Ricky, since it's a .45, and I know that's too much for you, I think I could help you out and take it off your hands. :biglaugh:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,423 Posts
John Forsyth said:

Hey Ricky, since it's a .45, and I know that's too much for you, I think I could help you out and take it off your hands. :biglaugh:
John:

You should know better, forum rules doesn't allow firearms sale. :biglaugh: So you can't have it. Anyway, I told LAV that I wouldn't sell it.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Mikey 357 --

The CDP gun is a full size Ed Brown Kobra in stainless steel. The only mod is Heinie night sights instead of Novaks. The picture you see is exactly how I bought it brand new and I haven't and wouldn't change a thing. :D

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow folks..great looking guns...keep 'em coming...only thing I like next to going shooting..is looking at photos of guns...not really..but it comes close..

1 - 20 of 62 Posts