1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Posted this in rec.guns, but didn't get any responses.

Does anybody know any ranges holding pin shoots in the Chicago area? I recently bought a Series '70 Gov't and a S&W 25-5, and I think both of these would be a blast (pun? you decide) to try on pins.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John

· Registered
2,429 Posts
I used to go at The Outdoorsman in Winthrop Harbor IL. They are at the IL/WI border(Sheridan Rd.). They do it in winter(indoors of course!). I'm not sure when they start again. Give them a call at (847)746-1331. 'hope this helps!

· Registered
2,429 Posts
I forgot to mention that they are having a Glock shoot(GSSF)in October-December. If you don't have a Glock you can rent one at the shop. They have different models/calibers for rent as well as other guns not just Glocks.

· Registered
2,429 Posts
I Wish!! I tried that with the owner before He still hasn't deliver, maybe I'll bug Him some more! They also have IPSC practice match every Tuesday night(1700-2000), sometimes some guys from the local PD shows up and they let us try their MP-5's and CAR-16's. The IPSC match is really informal, you can pretty much shoot whatever you have as long as it's a pistol caliber and you don't shoot the floor or the ceilling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.