1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering about the DWX that I ordered back in February. Any word on when we might be seeing them shipped??

·
Registered
233 Posts
That's a great question. I haven't heard a word about the DWX in what feels like a long time. I'm still hopeful cause it sounds awesome! I hope you get yours as I'd love to read a review or a range report!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
936 Posts
You have to remember the factory is in NY. While they did move from NY, I ordered a Kimber back in Feb. and I am still waiting for it. Gotta love Lockdowns.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I don't believe it's really the lockdown that's responsible. A lot of times manufacturers roll out a product a bit prematurely (because they're excited about it and they know you will be too) and the actual development runs in to a snag. Sometimes, designers (like me) are keen to tell higher ups what they want to hear when it comes to the advancement of projects as well. This is the reality of new product development. Some manufacturers are really good at staying tight lipped until they are ready, others simply can't hold it in.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
You have to remember the factory is in NY. While they did move from NY, I ordered a Kimber back in Feb. and I am still waiting for it. Gotta love Lockdowns.

Did they just move customer service to Kansas.....or the whole operation ?

My understanding was their plant was shutdown due to Cuomo/Stalin....but their customer service was moved over to CZ-USA in Kansas to keep some type of ongoing response in the works....

It absolutely sucks. They were making some great products and had some super momentum before this Cuomo crap.

And yes, it's Cuomo crap....not covid crap. He's a horrible governor and a worse human being. How many senior citizens died as a result of his prior covid-rulings ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
"America was never that great." mr. cumo. his family is from Italy originally. if you know any history of how terrible conditions were there when people fled to the USA is just boggles the imagination that any Italian would say such a thing. hopefully dan wesson can move to a state that would appreciate them. like close to my house with lots of sales for the locals!😁👍

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
Dan Wesson had GREAT customer service. Coincidentally it went down the toilet when it was taken over by CZ.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts