1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a source for pistol presentation cases? Custom or otherwise? Any leads would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I know of a guy based in Ohio that does fantastic custom woodworking. The downsides are premium prices, and his works could take up to a year to get done. Due to his quality work, he is a bit backlogged. Email me if you'd like his info.

------------------
-Electric Armadillo-
"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend." - Yasir Arrafat (On going to war over religion)

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
I've been looking for one for a while now. I have a few pictures of ones I've found posted on the net. It seems to me the easiest thing to do is find a wood worker in your area and talk to him about making you one. I can email you the pictures I have if you want. GM45

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just ordered a 1911 case from Ed Timm of Quality Custom Woodworking, he has them in 6 different woods at $55.00 each plus $8.00 S&H. He is in Willoughby, Ohio...phone 440-918-0596.. e-mail

[email protected]

·
Registered
140 Posts
I thought Brownells also offered presentation cases.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Received my presentation case from Ed Timm at, Quality Custom Woodworking.. It really is nice, got this one in cherry wood. As soon as money comes available, I`ll need 2 more...great buy at 55 bucks..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts