1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
There are no protesters anymore IMO, these people are threatening the safety of the public and should be treated as lawbreakers.

Agreed this type of thing is going to increase.

·
Registered
22,877 Posts
I am pretty sure.

That when they start to send in social workers to respond to these incidents. As opposed to sending in police. That things will no doubt improve. :hrm:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
You just cant make this stuff up, one of the comments caught my attention:

"Rioter on Rioter violence"

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Fatal Shooting at BLM March in Austin, TX

"The man was shot and killed when he approached a vehicle and the driver inside opened fire, according to police."

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/man-shot-killed-during-protest-in-downtown-austin

Probable reality is that the now-deceased "peaceful" protester brandished a rifle towards a lawful motorist lawfully driving on a street. The motorist saw a rifle muzzle pointed at him, so he fired as a SD action in his perception.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Only peeps I've been seeing/reading about that have rifles at the protests are antimaskers and the belligerent 2A folk!
Just saying.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,867 Posts
If a visibly armed person is menacing an occupied car it's very foreseeable that they could get shot.

So what's going to matter here is whether it was simply legal Open Carry (I think at least OC of handguns is legal there, don't know about longarms) or whether the person actually implied a threat.

If he did, sorry, that's how it goes.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Only peeps I've been seeing/reading about that have rifles at the protests are antimaskers and the belligerent 2A folk!
Just saying.

You've found yourself on the wrong Forum for making such remarks as "the belligerent 2A folk" (your words).

Time for LW's assistance.

Edit: Below, a good Forum friend suggests that your comments might have the opposite meaning from the obvious. I'm wise enough to keep that possibility in mind. But your last words -- "just saying" -- doesn't sound like any form of sarcasm I've ever heard; sounds instead like a real commitment to your preceding statements.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Just saying.

You've found yourself on the wrong Forum for making such remarks.

Time for LW's assistance.
Sarcasm alert! etwmsjr is joking. Don’t chop the guy’s head off before your cup of coffee! 🙂

·
Registered
116 Posts
There's always more to the story than what the news reports. Firing upon someone isn't something any of us want to do, and the feeling that's it's the wrong thing to do is overwhelming to get past when time is up. I think this person was defending their life, or felt that their life was seriously in danger. I hope more light will be shed on what happened, the media wants you to be afraid to defend your life and this needs to be stopped.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Sarcasm alert! etwmsjr is joking. Don’r chop the guy’s head off before your cup of coffee! 🙂
I hope you're correct. In any event, thank you for sharing an alternative possibility. But when I note his concluding words of "just saying", this doesn't sound like any sarcasm I've heard before. "Just saying" sounds like a firm commitment to his preceding remarks.

But...Hopefully we can have some editing and get back to enjoyable cups of coffee.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It is terrible law abiding people are being forced into the position of being in fear of their or their family's safety and having to shoot a rioter, that is there for the sole purpose of terrorizing people.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
It is terrible law abiding people are being forced into the position of being in fear of their or their family's safety and having to shoot a rioter, that is there for the sole purpose of terrorizing people.

Indeed. +1911. More and more, the BLM movement has drifted further in this direction ... intimidation, implied threats, breaking down iron gates to private neighborhoods, blocking motorists using public roadways (which those motorists pay for), etc. The implied threats quickly turn into real threats if someone doesn't "take a knee" and bow their head.

I'm not against the truly peaceful people in the BLM movement; they exist and they have my respect and support. But the movement as a whole, together with Antifa and NFAC, is taking on a far more hostile direction than the direction desired by those people I do respect.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
This article gives some more detail. Apparently he had an AK. Love his quote at the end. Edit: RodII got there first with the twitter interview.

We need to stop thinking of these people as fellow citizens and personalizing them. They are enemy combatants, and consider themselves as such against the USA. Have no remorse over their deaths. Instead, let it further resolve you to resist the Marxists, who made them into useful idiots, any way you can.

------------------

In Aurora, CO, a protester shot at a blue Jeep that was driving through the protest crowd which was blocking the highway. That is a felony, attempted murder. Their was no SD component to it. In the process, he shot a fellow protester. Will he be charged with attempted murder, or at least criminal negligence and endangering?

My only regret is that the blue Jeep guy didn't hit the shooter with his car. F these people.

Shootings are becoming more frequent at these rallies.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Indeed. +1911. More and more, the BLM movement has drifted further in this direction ... intimidation, implied threats, breaking down iron gates to private neighborhoods, blocking motorists using public roadways (which those motorists pay for), etc. The implied threats quickly turn into real threats if someone doesn't "take a knee" and bow their head.

I'm not against the truly peaceful people in the BLM movement; they exist and they have my respect and support. But the movement as a whole, together with Antifa and NFAC, is taking on a far more hostile direction than the direction desired by those people I do respect.
BLM was founded by Marxists. Po-lice brutality is just their cover. The nice people who don't understand the playing field are just dupes.

The real BLM and Antifa agenda, from the beginning, is destroying our country. The nice protesters don't particularly impress me. So a dozen or less unjustified shootings of blacks occur every year. What about the thousands of deaths of blacks murdered by other blacks every year? What about 50% of black babies being aborted? When they start caring about these things at a far higher priority than the rare unjustified killing by a cop, I will respect them.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.