1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,105 Posts
Yes it is. Note that 4% of those voting say there should be background checks for handguns and bans on armor piercing bullets.

In other words they are totally ignorant of gun laws in general, but that doesnt stop them from having an opinion.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My question is? If 85%of the people polled are against government interference in gun ownership then how come the state governments get away with such harsh laws against legitimate gun ownership and 2nd Amendment freedom????

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Internet polling is anything but scientific. It would appear that a majority of people who own computers and participate in internet polling tend to be conservative. I guess the libs are spending all of their money on illegal drugs and abortions...:D

I, of course was delighted to see the results of the poll regardless of whether it's non-scientific or not.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Whatever the reason it's nice to see a poll with that kind of support for the right to keep and bear arms. Stay safe, Gary

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I think those of us who support gun rights tend to be very active, passionate about our beliefs, and organized as a group. So many of the polls that come out on the internet end up being nuked and we end up overwelming the anti-gunners.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
ssr said:
I think those of us who support gun rights tend to be very active, passionate about our beliefs, and organized as a group. So many of the polls that come out on the internet end up being nuked and we end up overwelming the anti-gunners.
I'm ok with that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts