1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stephen A. Camp is known by many of us as a valuable source of Browning Hi Power knowledge. His experiences and recommendations are trully an asset to the staff and 1911forum.com

Please give a warm welcome to Stephen!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow!! this is a class Board. Mr. Camp is a true gentleman and very willing to share his knowledge and experience. I follow him from Board to Board looking for his postings and always learn something valuable. I promise to behave Mr. Camp.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Hello, Cascade and thanks so much for the compliments.

In most things, I'm "pretty easy," but I do agree with Mr. Evan Marshall at his Stopping Power site where he has no tolerance for racial slurs, personal attacks, and so forth.
I kind of think that we should treat each other the way we'd want our mother, son, brother, etc, treated were they posting instead of us.

I have never understood why a few seem to get so upset if someone disagrees with their choice in this or that. Man, we're all different.

As for me, I don't argue. I WILL state what I have seen first-hand, or heard, but will label it as that. Folks can take my opinion or another's and see for themselves; I don't think anyone posts recommendations that he or she doesn't believe to be true.

Fortunately, at various sites where BHPs are discussed, I've seen very little rude or "boorish" behavior as Col. Cooper would call it.

Anyway, welcome and thanks again.

Best.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I knew they'd getcha sooner or later....Welcome aboard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts