1911Forum banner

PM7 10MM Trigger Question

662 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  84BravoJ8 
#1 ·
My Pointman 7 10MM has what seems to be either a trigger adjustment or dissassembly access hole in the trigger - actually through the face of the trigger. Can anyone explain the purpose of this hole and what looks to be a hex adjustment screw beyond? See picture of handgun attached.

This may be pretty obvious to most of you guys but being new to the 1911 style it is not so obvious to me. I thought I'd try to find out more about this before I adjust something the factory has tunned and mess up my gun. I love the way the gun is set up from the factory and really don't need to change a thing.
Robert
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

See less See more
#2 ·
That would be for your over travel adjustment for the trigger. If you do a search you'll find plenty of info but basicly if your gun is functioning ok don't mess with it. If it is in to far your hammer may not drop or it can batter the sear nose on the half cock notch and if it's out to far on some triggers it can cause the gun to double fire or hammer to follow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.