1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little help please... I am a service advisor here in the midwest and I have a local Sherriff's department fleet assigned to me to keep up and running. I am having a little difficulty locating a place to purchase bubls for the squad cars that need them. If anyone might know the bulb number or where I could check to find them, I would greatly appreciate it. The bulbs need to fit a Unity Manufacturing spot light, model number NOS 25-380, SAE OW97. ANy help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
490 Posts
One of the largest police supply places in the world is GALLS, www.galls.com, or 1 800 477 7766. they should be able to help you, if not, you might try posting over at www.officer.com, someone there might be in charge of equipment requisition at their department and have an idea or two..

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd be careful with the above link. I looked at it quickly and saw several errors - either outdated info or just wrong.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I would also suggest Galls. We get a lot of our equipment from them and they has always been real professional to deal with.

http://www.gowansknight.com/ web page says they sell and support Unity Manufacturing products, so they may be of some help.

Stacey

·
Registered
238 Posts
Gall's will have them, but if not try topbulb.com, i believe they specialize in hard to find bulbs, which these should not be.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer directly? Some companies will sell direct, especially if you have a large order, or keep a running maintenance allocation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts