Votes: 61 89.7%
  • Wife stays home

Votes: 7 10.3%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is a Registered Nurse in an Emergency Room and wants to take cruise to Europe with a female friend for the purpose of taking part in an ongoing nursing education program that is taking place on the ship and at the ports of call. She will have to fly from New York to Spain and then take the cruise ship to various ports to end in Italy or Greece.

I cannot go with her due to lack of vacation time due to company change in vacation policy. Even though I cannot go, she wants to go with her friend without me. Let me state that this is 100% up and up and I trust her without any question.

She is making a deal with me that I can purchase any handgun I want if I permit her to go with her friend. With this in mind I would get:

Wilson CQB 5"
No front cocking serrations
No ambi-safety
Black Armor-Tuff overall

What do you think I should do?

Luke

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
You get a new gun and the house to yourself for a few days. :rock:

Just be sure to do the dishes and some wash before she gets back.

·
Premium Member
20,402 Posts
Would she consider moving there and giving you unlimited purchases?:)

G

·
They offer medical training on cruise ships now?

Can't wait for the aviation industry to catch on to this. It'll make the IA renewal much more interesting. :)

Oh by the way, have you picked your gun out yet? Also you may consider including a trip to a gun training camp for yourself in the deal. Or Vegas.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Are you CRAZY?!

You get to get rid of the 'ole ball n' chain, and you get a CQB.... and you're actually CONSIDERING SAYING NO?!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Id say have fun honey! Buy the gun I want, eat out ever night and drink beer and play cards with my freinds. Basicly act like I did when i was single..:biglaugh: Im assuming shes paying for her own trip! If I were paying for the trip it would be more than one gun...

Ah hell who are we kidding if 99% of us guys want a new gun we will get it anyway.. My wife would kill me if she knew how many firearms I had in layaway alone...:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
20,402 Posts
After thinking about this thread, I'd probably tell her that no way is a new pistol worth my missing her. Then I'd negotiate for two!

·
Registered
626 Posts
My wife is a Registered Nurse in an Emergency Room and wants to take cruise to Europe with a female friend for the purpose of taking part in an ongoing nursing education program that is taking place on the ship and at the ports of call. She will have to fly from New York to Spain and then take the cruise ship to various ports to end in Italy or Greece.

I cannot go with her due to lack of vacation time due to company change in vacation policy. Even though I cannot go, she wants to go with her friend without me. Let me state that this is 100% up and up and I trust her without any question.

She is making a deal with me that I can purchase any handgun I want if I permit her to go with her friend. With this in mind I would get:

Wilson CQB 5"
No ambi-safety
Black Armor-Tuff overall

Luke
I think you should negotiate a quality holster for that CQB. So it can keep you company while she's gone. Afterall, this is a big sacrifice you are making. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah you need to get a nice Versa max II for that Wilson.. Tell her she can have an outside cabin as compensation. While you're at it, why don't you get her a cabin with a balcony, then you can get the holster and ammo or a shooting school vacation out of it for yourself..

John P..

·
Registered
588 Posts

Wilson CQB 5"
No ambi-safety
Black Armor-Tuff overall

Luke
Order the CQB with slim grips!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I believe this is a no brainer.
Hell, I am stoked when I get the house kid and wife free for a weekend, let alone for a week or so AND a slutty CQB to keep me warm!
Try this, stand about ten feet from a wall and look directly at it while running full speed. Don't stop until your head clears.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Make it an annual thing!!!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Yeah you need to get a nice Versa max II for that Wilson.. Tell her she can have an outside cabin as compensation. While you're at it, why don't you get her a cabin with a balcony, then you can get the holster and ammo or a shooting school vacation out of it for yourself..

John P..
John, are you a corporate negotiator? If not, you're underpaid, whatever you're doing.

Luke, I agree with John - training school for a cruise. Then again you've no vacation time, so I guess you'll have to settle for the CQB.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts