1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
:barf: thats heresy.:eek:

·
Premium Member
13,941 Posts
That was posted on another part of the forum. It looks revolting. And so much for the slim-line single-stack grip...But I guess if you absolutely need a light at home or on the street and can't do it any other way - "Who am I to judge?" - have at it.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hmmmm, It reminds me of the skins on my AICS rifle chassis. For $50 it might be worth a try some range day. Holster fitting would be a pain. I might give them a call for a T&E and post some videos and photos.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I'm sure there will be guys who buy it although I certainly won't. As ungainly looking as that thing is it gives me an idea. If they increased the thickness of the polymer under the dust cover you may be able to get away with mounting a bracket for an optic (think race gun) without having to drill holes in the frame.

As far as a light rail goes I agree with the comments above. Either buy a rail gun or learn the two hand technique.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Cheap azz plastic has no place on a Wilson,.........at least not on mine.
Unless its a Spec Ops 9...right? ;).

Those guns rock:rock:! I just wish it had a light rail.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
The Corvette is the Kimber of the automotive world. It's pretty on the outside and they price it right but the quality on the inside just isn't there. The only Corvettes that last are the ones that don't get driven much (if at all). Many owners who drive them on a daily basis usually grow tired of the constant reliability issues and unload them.

Now that being said it's a given that most, if not all performance cars have their issues but the Corvette seems to have more than their fair share. I try to stick with American made firearms but when it comes to performance cars I have to go with Germany and Japan.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I actually see the use in this. If you had a gun you wanted to use as a nightstand gun but wanted to be able to take it to the range in a standard holster it would fit the bill just fine. I agree with buying a gun with a rail if you can, but this is a cheap alternative for those on a budget.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts