1911Forum banner

61 - 80 of 5112 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Nice photo, Tony. You're a better photographer than I. Oh, nice gun, too, though I don't really go for the US grips. I want a GI.

Jim, I don't know about the two on the right, but it looks like you have an enviable collection.

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
bigjim said:
The two on the right are HK P7M8s The only pistol nearly as cool as a 1911
Off-topic, I know, but I think the Hi-Power is nearly as cool as the 1911. BTW, I do think the P7's are pretty cool,for a German gun. :D They do have interesting grip safeties.

·
Banned
1,663 Posts
Rock River EC in hard chrome

Here are some pics of my current favorite. Rock River Elite Commander in hard chrome. Pics suck.

Deezul

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
here's my current favorite

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
ScREWtop said:
Colt 45 Government Series 80. I finally got one to call my own :rock:
I'm going to have it milspec coated to satin black
IMHO, one of the best things about a Colt is the bluing - deep enough to fall into. BTW, I too have an Enhanced Series 80, though it's a Combat Commander.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
ChrisS said:
IMHO, one of the best things about a Colt is the bluing - deep enough to fall into. BTW, I too have an Enhanced Series 80, though it's a Combat Commander.
Is yours factory standard blued? I was looking at that too. Very nice very well balanced.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I finally took a picture of my collection. It includes (in no particular order) a Smith & Wesson 610 10mm, a Springfield Armory Linkless 10mm, a Springfield Armory Omega 10mm, a Springfield Armory Linkless .40S&W, a Springfield Armory P9 .40S&W and finally a Para Ordnance P14-40 LDA.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 5112 Posts