1911Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1341 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,598 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got my Wilson Tactical elite back from John harrison today and man did it come out nice. I had him serrate the rear of the slide and change ot the stock wilson nite sights for some Heinie straight 8 nite sites. He also serrated the top of the slide ina arrow pattern and checkered the front of the trigger guard. He also fitter a new oversized firing pin stop and blended the grip safety a little more. The whole thing then got a fresh new Black T finish from Walter Birdsongs shop and then a few finishing touches by John like polishing chamber/barrel. I could not be happier. The pistol is absolutely spectacular. Thanks John, I cant wait for the next one.

Here are a few pics. Enjoy. Nelson

Man, that turned out great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got a call from my LGS ... Polished flats with black letters/fill, frame and controls. Gold bead front site. Wasn't sure I was going to like it when he described it to me but when I saw it there was no chance I wasn't taking it home!

Wow! I've never given the XTac much thought, but that thing looks awesome! Those grips bring it all together perfectly!

·
Registered
643 Posts
4t5ACP, the pictures may not do the Turnbull justice, but even the pictures are amazing. It has to be beautiful in person.

·
Super Moderator
14,598 Posts
4t5ACP, the pictures may not do the Turnbull justice, but even the pictures are amazing. It has to be beautiful in person.
They are! I have one in Turnbull Blue, and they are mesmerizing!

EDC 9 Professional
Very nice gun, it should serve you, your kids, & your grandkids well for a long time. You will be happy to know the Wilson grandkids' goal is to continue the legacy of the Wilson brand and service commitment!;)

·
Super Moderator
14,598 Posts
Love those X pattern guns Samuse - nice!

981 - 1000 of 1341 Posts