1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Laziness being what it is, I find that most of my photos remain in my Samsung phone. Is there a way to transfer these to the forum directly without going through something like Photobucket ? I have a lot of nice holsters and grips I'd like to sell.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How do access the forum? Through website? I primarily use the Tapatalk app which is what I used to post the picture from my phone below with a couple cliicks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I just hit the “go advanced” button and then the paper clip. Choose File (picture) then upload. Go back to your posting and then hit the paper clip again and hit your file.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are a few ways. I assume you access the forums thru a web browser on your computer?

Since you have a Samsung I can assume your pics are backed up through Google photos. You can to the photos web app thru chrome browser and there would be a share link you can copy and then paste to the forum.

The easiest way for me is since I access this forum and many other through the Tapatalk app. When you go to post through this app there is a post photo icon on the page click it choose where the photo is probably gallery since it is on your phone and choose the size.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Since your pics are on your phone you can use the Tapatalk app to access the forum and easily post pics.

·
Administrator
949 Posts
If you are using the Enhanced Mobile View, then you just need to use the paperclip icon at the top of the screen when posting. That will allow you to add the images as an attachment

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts