1911Forum banner

21 - 40 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm having the same problem as the OP. I cannot read any of the posts in a thread so I can't read how to fix it.

·
Super Moderator
14,615 Posts
I'm having the same problem as the OP. I cannot read any of the posts in a thread so I can't read how to fix it.
Don't think you can fix it. This problem involves many (but not all) members, including moderators and administrators. It has been reported to the VB staff last Friday, but as of yet the problem hasn't been solved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if anyone will see this. I am also having the problem. If I use an incognito window (and stay signed out) I can see the posts. Which is how I was able to see the posts here :) Now however I am back to the regular window and signed in so I can post. I am posting in the blind, here's hoping someone sees it.

Another thing I noticed is none of my 'Options' are populated in the UserCP (such as the option to use private messaging, or receive emails when PMs are received etc). And when I make changes to the options and save them then come back, they are all cleared out again. Just putting that out there in case it helps someone get to the bottom of the issue.

I'll keep checking back, good luck with the fix. Thanks,

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Today it's Monday, and I'm writing in the blind again, post are still not showing since last Friday, never seen anything like this before.
Hope they'll be able to fix it soon.

Sergio
P.S.
I wonder if in the meantime they'll be able to replace my present username with my full name Sergio Natali as I asked a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks a lot and regards to all.
Sergio

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Same with me, I can't see any posts in any Forum. When not logged in, I can bring up the posts but not after I log in.

Started late last week....very frustrating.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Guys, try accessing forum from your phone. I cant see the posts when logged into windows, but all is working well through my Android-based smartphone.

At least until they get it sorted out.

·
Administrator
18,574 Posts
The situation is being worked on behind the scenes by our IT staff....hang on.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Sure would be nice to read the forum......can't see anything on a thread when I open....other than my own post if I type one.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I"M HAVING THIS PROBLEM ALSO - but did notice I can read everything IF I DON'T SIGN IN. I'm feeling unwelcome - but I'd rather believe you're having a technical problem or been hacked.
PLEASE HELP , CRASIG

·
Administrator
18,574 Posts
You are not the only one who is having a hard time. Even some of the mods are. Hang in there.

·
Super Moderator
14,615 Posts
This is a wide spread Forum problem affecting many members and a few moderators. The IT support staff is working on the problem. Hang in there. It's been going on for several days and apparently is not an easy fix.

21 - 40 of 123 Posts