1911Forum banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Thanks Tim! I am running Safari on a Mac Book Pro. I've cleared my cache and cleared my History, but still not able to save my options. All the boxes are un-checked when I reopen the User Options page.

·
Administrator
10,859 Posts
OK. I reported it earlier, and haven't heard anything back yet, but I knew those would be the first 2 suggestions.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I'm having the same problem as T. Kanaley.
This isn't meant as a complaint, only for trouble shooting purposes.
Pedro.

·
Super Moderator
14,323 Posts
Mine is with IE 11, not sure about others.

·
Administrator
868 Posts
So basically all of them. No luck there.

To make sure we aren't having confusion, this is the page you guys are trying to make changes to right?

https://forums.1911forum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

I'd like a specific setting that someone is trying to save that isn't working. I'll try manually resetting it from the back end, and see if that kicks things loose from whatever is sticking for you

Kevin

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Yes Kevin that is the page. It is any setting on that page. Check the box, save changes and move on. Then when checking that they are saved they are not and all is blank again. If you want a specific setting try Newsletters Settings.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
So basically all of them. No luck there.

To make sure we aren't having confusion, this is the page you guys are trying to make changes to right?

https://forums.1911forum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

I'd like a specific setting that someone is trying to save that isn't working. I'll try manually resetting it from the back end, and see if that kicks things loose from whatever is sticking for you

Kevin
That's it. None of the settings will save.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Kevin, I don't know if this helps or not, but I saved "use invisible mode" and even though it doesn't show up on the options page as being saved, the little status bulb next to my user id is lit up red as if it were.

T

·
Super Moderator
14,323 Posts
Kevin, I don't know if this helps or not, but I saved "use invisible mode" and even though it doesn't show up on the options page as being saved, the little status bulb next to my user id is lit up red as if it were.

T
Yes, I had the same results when I tested this same thing; problem is that the only option box I clicked was that one, and the blank other ones wiped out my other active options, so I had to come back in and reset the others as best I could remember. The options get saved, but do not echo back to the user. Hoping this helps Kevin get to the bottom of this issue.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts